Monday, September 14, 2009

I was just checking Facebook, after not having been on it in a few days and I saw a post by TNA about this. It was posted on Friday, and as of a few seconds ago, it only had 110 people who clicked "Like This". TNA has 40,739 fans on Facebook. I know not all of them are on Facebook over the weekend, but I'm willing to bet that at least 2/3 are int he 18-35 demographic that wrestling targets. That is also the main target audiance for magazines like Playboy. So why is it that only 110 people have clicked "Like This"? I could understand if it was "Awesome Kong poses in Playboy". Might wonder why 110 people liked that, but hey, everyone likes different things. But Traci Brooks is rather attractive, so for only 110 people to like that story is kind of wierd. you would think it would be a lot higher.

It's hard to see the pics on the link, so here is one from when she was managing Robert Roode

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home