Monday, March 13, 2006

Let It Snow

I just had a holy crap moment. About an hour ago I was awakened by a big gust of wind. Accualy what woke me up was the sound of my printer coming back online, but the first thing I heard was the wind. Of course the first thing I did was check the clock, but my alarm clock was flashing 12. I didn't realy care since I have the day off (took a long weekend. haven't had one in a while, and it has been nice.) I didn't think much about it. I just figured the big gust of wind I heard had caused the lights to go out for a few seconds. No big deal.

About an hour later I woke up to go to the bathroom and I decided to set my clock. After going to the bathroom I decided to look outside, since I still heard the wind. So I walked into the living room and all I saw was white. Accualy all I saw was yellow, due to the glow of the yard lights, but you know what I mean. The screen half of my windows plastered with snow. There was a about 2-3 inchs of snow on the ground, which is alot since, when I went to bed at about 1:30 there was just enough to barely cover the grass. The biggest thing though was the fact that I could barely see the buildings across the court yard, which is only about 20 yards! Looks like me and dad arn't going riding today.

well, I'm gonna go back to bed. Like I said I have the day off. But it might be interesting to see what I find when I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home