Monday, May 26, 2008

This is a new post!

When I mentioned new and updated programs in the previous post, I updated messenger.  One of the things it had as an optional install is Windows Live Writer, a program designed for Bloggers!

The cool thing is that it sets stuff up for your blog (or blogs if you have more then one, like I do) and allows you to write and see how they will look when posted.  you can even post or save as drafts new posts written with it.  Which means that now I can do stuff like type SPW shows, stories, game journal entries, blog posts, and more as I think of them, take advantage of the superior Microsoft spell checking software (Blogger's sucks) and I can just post them when I get home. 

No more forgotten posts!  and that is always a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home