Sunday, June 22, 2008

A couple of weeks before Mothers day I sold an article to Associated Content, making me officially a Semi-Pro writer. That isn't what I am writing about right now though. I was just checking tos ee if I had any new comments on the article and I noticed that in the "Other articles you mgiht like" section were two other articles on the same subject. So I checked them out. They both had more hits and the authors had more articles on AC, but then I noticed something. MIne was the highest rated one (4.3 out of 5) and the only one with any comments!!!!!

Needless to say I am kind of excited about that. They may have made more money on their's, and maybe mine hasn't men marked as a favorite by any one, but from the looks of things people liked it better :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home