Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The "Me Needing A New Computer" Song

sung to the tune of what ever the hell you feel like singing it to. I don't really care.

Also, I GAVE THIS POST A TITLE! That hasn't happened in a long time, unless it was for a story.

My computer sucks
it's such a piece of crap
gonna smash my computer
with a baseball bat

Can't stand my computer
It runs so very slow
Gonna throw my computer
Out a 42nd floor window

My computer blows
It's worse then Papyrus
Gonna expose my computer to
A tech eating virus

I loath my computer
It causes mental pain
Gonna take a gun to my computer
Put a bullet in it's electric brain

My computer stinks
Doesn't refresh no stays stagnant
Gonna set my computer next to
A Ginormous magnet

I hate my computer
I can't take it any more
Gonna blow the damn thing up
With lots of C-4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home