Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Episode 2 of Ghost Hunters Academy was tonight (it's actually on right now, and I'm basically typing this as I watch it.) they are on the Battleship North Carolina, which is exciting for me because I only vaguely remember the first investigation there.

Unfortunately the show wasn't even on for 5 minutes before Heathyr opened her mouth and brought up the "I'm a medium" stuff. a few minutes later she did an interview segment where she didn't mention it, which I think is a first so far.

Then they get lost and spent 5 minutes of the show lost and getting chewed out. They didn't take notes to find places, which is stupid. They said, in part, that it was to figure out where to put cameras. Shouldn't they have done that during the tour?

Overall it was a better episode. Susan looks like she is the early lead in who will be picked. Ben and Karl are working well together and reminding me of Steve and Tango. Chris isn't nearly as good as he things he is, and Heathyr is still annoying.

Looks like someone might get kicked off next week. Regardless, should be interesting to see what they find next week, at Eastern State Penitentiary.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home