Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why is there no option to lock tabs in place in Chrome? It's been out for a little over a year and is open source! Why hasn't anyone figured this out by now!

Ok, so it is only partially open source. apparently part of the code isn't, and maybe the part controlling tabs isn't open. If that is the case, hopefully the current version is better or is completely open. I might be able to say if it is or not, since the new version (3.0) came out a couple days ago, but apparently it won't connect to the update servers!

you know what, Screw V3. I'm going to update, and I'm going strait to V4.0.2 (got to love Beta releases)



Update: ok, maybe I can forget about that idea. Orbit keeps coming back and saying "I can only DL 90% of this.

Stupid Orbit. Don't make me replace you with an updated version.





Update: YAY!!!! It finished downloading!!!!

Going to update Orbit anyways though. Because I'm evil. Mwhahahahahahahahaha!!!!





Update: I got V4.0.2 installed and so far so good. seemed to load faster and load pages faster, which is always good. And they added Themes! Don't know if you can accidently drag tabs to different windows yet, but I will post something if that happens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home