Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Writing Month--November 2009

It's been over 2 years since I did one of these (August 2007 to be exact) and since it is National Novel Writing Month again, I thought I would do another one!

Last years NaNoWriMo didn't go that well. In fact if you click on my profile for NaNoWriMo it shows I didn't even participate. With moving and trying to find a new place, I didn't get much done or a word count uploaded. I participated, just not officially.

This year should be better. I am working on 2 projects. The first, Demon's Gate, is a new project I came up with a couple of days ago. it is about a guy who is trying to rescue his girlfriend after she is kidnapped by a mysterious organization. Might not sound like enough for a novel, and you would be right. I figure by the time I am done it should be at about 21,000 words. If you know me, you know I can come up with a good story with a simple premise like that, and I think the one I came up with will be fun to write and to read. and if you like the Double Dragon games, you will like it since they kind of inspired the storyline.

I will also be working on SPW. I am almost done with a PPV, and that will start the second week of September 2008. I probably won't post anything (or any of the stuff I already have done but haven't posted) until next month simply because updates like that take time and that is time I should be typing. and by typing I of course mean watching TV and playing video games. Stupid cable guys are coming tomorrow, which means I have to put off putting off writing so I can watch a show till tomorrow :( Damn them for denying me that excuse. Now I will have to rely on Call Of Duty: World At War and Smackdown VS Raw 2010!


Update: 11/4 Word Count: 0. I posted this!

Update: 11/12 Word Count: 1613. Finished HOH: A Date With Death. ready to start on the second week of SPW programming from September 2008.

Update: 11/17 Word Count: 3090. Finished week 2 and booked the rest of the month. Dragonstar is shaping up nicely. Some changed I made to the way I write the shows will make the rest of the month easier, and the build up to Fright Night even easier.

Update: 11/21 Word Count: 4396. Finished another week of SPW action. Just 2 more shows till Dragonstar.

Update: 11/25 Word Count: 5830. SPW August 2008 is done is done! Got Dragonstar 9 booked (Usually leave promos till last, so still had to book those) and will start working on it in a bit.

Update: 11/30 Word Count: 7649. Dragonstar 9 is done!And it is 11:31 PM. I could keep working, but I think I'm going to call it. Expect a summary tomorrow some time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home