Thursday, December 29, 2011

Insomnia VS Mr Unisom

So, last night (or more accurately this morning)I was lying in bed awake yet again. Insomnia had reared it's ugly head once again. But this time I could fight back! I didn't have to work today! So that means I can sleep as long as I need/want!! So I took some Unisom. Or more accurately the Walmart Store Brand version of Unisom. And before I passed out (I actually did mid post) I went on Twitter while I waited for it to kick in and posted the following.
Wtf am I doing on twitter at 4am?!
Better question. Wtf am I doing awake at 4 am!?
Oh yeah. Insomnia. Stupid insomnia :(
Insomnia, meet mr. Unisom. "Hello mr unisom. What do you do for a living?"
"I go Chuck Norris kick the crap out of stuff that kerps RC awake!"
"I don't see any rain, so why are you standing in a puddle insomnia?"
5 seconds later insomnia crapped its pants and ran home crying like a little girl.
Roommate just woke up to get ready for work *criky dingo* insomnia. Kick his ass Unisom!!!
"The winner still champion...UNISOM!!!"
8 or so hours later
Ah. 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Thank you Mr Unisom!
"No need to thank me. Thank the fine folks at *whatever company makes Unisom*"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home