Thursday, December 22, 2011

i hate Xbox Live this time of year

I hate Xbox live this time of year. Every year around Christmas they have a bunch of daily sails. "12 Days of Savings" for lack of a better description. Some times they aren't much different from their weekly sales; 50% off whatever is on sale. But some times they are better, and it is always stuff that was released recently. Just look at the list of purchases I've made over the years off live and the number sky rockets this time of year. Some times that is good. Got Braid and Limbo last year. and I've gotten some great games like Monday Night Combat that I probably wouldn't have gotten. But some times it is bad too. for example, I want Ms. 'Splosion Man, but I decided to wait till it went on sale, knowing that at the very least it would be on sale during the last couple weeks of the year. But I want to play the full version now! other times it is annoying. For example today's deal is on Fallout add-ons. nothing wrong with that, but I have all the ones for Fallout 3. If I didn't have the ones from New Vegas from when they were on sale a few months ago, it would be a waste of a day for me, because I have them. Oh well. better toss more points in the account. 3 days down, 9 more and lots of purchases to go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home