Friday, March 25, 2005

Contemplations of a Freak Vol 1

Why do drinks like Pepsi Edge exist? is it merely to make idiots like me ask stupid questions? For those of you who don't know what Pepsi Edge is, it is Pepsi with 1/2 the sugar. Does it taste like Pepsi? Couldn't tell you. Not a big fan of colas, and I prefere Coke.

So why do they exsist? I think it is Pepsi's way to get to all those lo carb fanatics out there. Pepsi 1 (as well as Cokes version, which I don't remember the name of) bragged about the fact that it had only 1 gram of carbs. This was stupid because Diet Pepsi has 0 grams of carbs. Why make something with 1, when you already have something with 0? Now they are doing the same thing with Pepsi Edge! Diet Pepsi has 0 grams of sugar. That is better the whatever 1/2 the sugar is.

I'm starting to see a trend here. First there was New Coke. Then Crystal Clear Pepsi (which I like) Then the Lo Carb drinks, and now this. If any one from Coke or Pepsireads this (like thats gonna happen) do your self a favor. Instead of wasting millions of dolors developing and marketing a new drink (plus the time and space to store it) Just give it to me! I promise to put the money in my World Domination fund. Ok, that's not entirely true. I'll buy the Vikings, then I'll put the rest int he fund. And I promise that Pepsi or Coke will become the official drink of the plant once I take it over (depending on which company gives me more money. :))

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home