Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Good games based on old movies?

When I watch the news (which isn't often since I work at a Bakery and have to get up at ungodly hours) I usually watch the local ABC affiliate. At the end of the broadcast, they always have some wierd news story. Tonights was about Video Games based on old movies. Needless to say this got my attention.

Apparently they are making games based on The Godfather (Knew about that one), Batman (The first one with Micheal Keaton) and Dirty Harry. I don't think there has ever been one based on The Godfather, but there were games based on Batman and Dirty Harry on the NES. Hopefully these new ones won't suck quite as much as the old ones. (just being fun would be an improvement)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Jellybean said...

I have few to no readers on my blog. I'll keep reading yours if you read mine. grinchliketheft.blogspot.com
The Jellybean

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home