Thursday, October 13, 2005

The End Of The World Coming Soon?

I was just waching CNN Headling News and they had a story about the fact that some people believe that the recent natural disasters, as well as recent wars, are all signs leading up to the end of the world. They use passages from the book of Revalation as proof that the end is near.

First, I would like to thank CNN and every one they talked to for saying Revalation, not Revalations.

Second, one of the people they talked to was Pat Robertson (big shock there.) Why is it that every major news network has to talk to Robertson any time they do a story about anything related to the Bible and Christianity? Is he our official spokesperson?

Anyways, some people are saying that the end is near. What do I say? I say lets wait and see. I believe in the Bible, cover to cover. But at the same time I have heard too many stories of people through out the centuries that have believed in the Bible and thought the end was near. There have been predictions since the middle ages, maybe before that, but we are still here. Like I said, we will have to wait and see. Only God knows when he will end it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home