Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Site Redesign

If you've been here before, you might have noticed that the site has been redesigned. If this is your first time here (and based on the counter states that is everyone) then you won't notice anything. Oh and welcome to the site. In addition to the all black background, the counter has been changed from a gleaming sword to a row of orange, grinning skulls. Why? Because Halloween is near.

I might make some other changes to the code, such as adding more orange and maybe some yellow. Eventualy I will change upload my own code, but for now I am using templates provided by Blogger. The site will probobly change back to normal next month, but until then I will be posting some spooky pics and stories as well as normal stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home