Friday, October 07, 2005

Observation on the Teen Titans

I just finished watching the new episode of Teen Titans. It originaly aired last saterday, but I was busy making supper and couldn't pay attention. Fortunatly they showed it again today. Here are a few things I noticeded.

In the episode the bad guys, the Brotherhood Of Evil had created a Quantum Generator, which could create localized black holes. At the end of the episode Beast Boy set the Generator to target the BOE base. Everyone escaped (even the BOE. They are the enamy this season after all and killing them off in the second episode of the season would be bad.) The only problem I had was this. With the Generator destroyed, would black hole? Think about it. If the Generator contrled the black hole and it was destroyed, then why did the hole close? I know, it's just a cartoon. I just thought I would mention that.

Also, at the end the Brotherhood Of Evil have almost every bad guy since the start of the series (and some new ones) gathered together. There a few problems here.
1.) The Puppet King was defeated when his controller thing was destroyed.
2.) The Bobs were defeated for good when Cyborg ate the Supreme Creator (trust me. It makes sense if you've seen the episode. if you haven't, the Bobs and the Supreme Creator were made of Space Tofu (or Nufu.) Like I said, you would have to see the episode.

Anyways, the new episode is on tomarrow night on Cartoon Network at 7 central. I recomend it to anyone who likes a good cartoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home