Monday, March 13, 2006

Last Transformer Ever

Casey sent me this link from the TFW2005 message boards and it got me thinking. Who would I pick if I were asked to choose the last Transformer ever made. A few years ago I would have said Unicron, but then they made him. My next choice would be Primus, but he's coming out soon too!

So with my first two choices gone, who would I pick. I think I would pick a show accurate version of Megatron. As you can see from the pics on this page, the toy doesn't look much like the character in the show. There were worse examples (check out Ironhide if you don't believe me.)

A show accurate Masterpiece version of Megatron wouldbe the perfect way to then the line. They already made one for Optimus Prime to celebrate the 20th aniversery of Transformers, so they have to do one of Megatron sooner or later. I say ignore the laws that say they can't make him look like a gun. Ending the line with anything less then a Masterpiece Megatron would be an insult to the fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home