Thursday, March 02, 2006

Which Superhero Are You?--Casey's Results

Yesterday I posted the results I got on the "Which Superhero Are You?" Test. I also said I would have to ask Casey to take it and see what he got. And the answer is.....


Your results:
You are Superman
























Superman
80%
The Flash
75%
Green Lantern
60%
Spider-Man
55%
Robin
52%
Supergirl
50%
Iron Man
45%
Hulk
45%
Wonder Woman
35%
Catwoman
35%
Batman
30%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test



I asked Casey if he answered truthfully or if he just picked answers that would give him the results he wanted. He hasn't answered yet, but I am guessing he didn't cheat.

Next up, another friend, Eric--a huge Batman fan. Wonder who he will get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home