Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Which Superhero Are You?

YEAH! I'm Green Lantern. Ok, it's a tie between Superman and Green lantern, so technicly I would be both, but I would rather be GL the Supes. I do find it interesting that there is a tie considering GL is Hot-headed and supes is Mild-Mannered. To me those contradict each other.

I'm gonna have to ask my friend Casey to take this test. He is a huge Superman fan. it should be interesting to see what he gets.

There is only 1 plroblem with this test. Sure it has Spidey, Hulk and Iron Man, but where are the other Marvel Superheros?

Your results:


You are Green Lantern
























Green Lantern
80%
Superman
80%
Spider-Man
75%
Hulk
70%
Robin
60%
Iron Man
60%
The Flash
60%
Supergirl
53%
Catwoman
50%
Batman
40%
Wonder Woman
28%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home