Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ride Report--June 8, 2006

Despite the protest of my body, I went on the group ride today. This morning I was going to be there, but I wasn't going to ride. I was just going to see them off. Then I took a nap and felt better. I'm kind of glad I did too. I was in the back like I usualy am, and I was able to talk to one of the kids that was with us. It was fun trying to convince him that, while not as good as Doctor Who, Stargate might just be better then Star Trek. (Not I said MIGHT, so all you Trek fans can put away your phasers. I love the franchise, I just like Stargate better)

The best part was when we were comming up 101. Cat fell backto ride with the slower ridders, and I quickly passed my dad. I was able to maintain about 6 MPH up the hill and was the first to the top! My knees were fried, but I made it :)

The cool thing is I'm not even that tired or sore right now like I usualy am. I am planning on taking until monday off though. I have been pushing myself hard since monday, and I need to recover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home