Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Call The Doc!

It had to happen sooner or later. While out riding today, I blew out the rear tire on my Roadie. Like I said, it was going to happen sooner or later. The tires are the same ones that were on tehre when I got it used, and I have been meaning to replace them for a while, but either didn't think of it or couldn't afford to.

While I was riding today, I heard a pop. Looking down, I saw that the back tire was flat. Didn't take long to find the hole. So I threw the bike on my shoulder, placed my gloves under it, and walked home. It was only about a half mile. When I got there, I threw it in the back of my truck and headed to the Cofee Shop. There is a bike shop in the basement, so I took the Roadie down there and grabed my mountain Bike (I store it there because 1.) I don't have room in my apartment and 2.) most of the time I ride it, we are meeting there anyways.)

I also grabbed my helmet. you never know. I might feel like hitting the trail some time :)

So now my Mountain Bike is sitting in my apartment, and is my main (and only) bike for the moment. Fortunatly my dad is one of the best bike machanics in town. I will call him after he gets off work and see if he can fix it this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home