Thursday, June 08, 2006

Video Of The Day--June 8, 2006

Sorry about not posting a VOTD yesterday. When I got home, I found the video I wanted to post, went to post it, and found out the server was down for maintanance. So I figured no problem, I could wait. Then I remembered that WWE VS ECW was on, so I was busy reading the WWE site, finding out what happened in the last half of Smackdown and then I got busy with other stuff. It wasn't until I went to bed that I remembered that I hadn't posted.

To make up for it, I am posting Yesterday's and Today's VOTDs. Enjouy :)

The first video is a cool one. the music is "Hero by Nickleback. The footage is from Final fantasy 8, 9, and 10.



And now, the video for today. It is "Crawling" by Linkin Park with footage from Final Fantasy 8. I love this video, especialy the last minute or so (after they show the title)I have got to find a copy of this that I can download :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home