Tuesday, October 24, 2006

National Novel Writing Month

Well, It's Official. I have signed away the month of November and chosento participate in National Novel Writing Month. Thanks to some help from Casey, I decided which story I'm going to do, and while it wasn't my intention to even try for the 50,000 word goal, with the story I am doing I think I can pull it off.

Because of NaNoWriMo, I have added a couple of things to the side board. First I added a graphic at the bottom of the page saying that I participated in it this year. Hopefully I can replace that with a winners graphic after November :)

I also added a section to the side bar, right above the Friends section, where you can find a link to my NaNoWriMo profile (here), the name of my project, and my current word count, which I will try to update daily.

It should be interesting. The story I am working on is based on the legends of the Jersey Devil. I don't even know much about it yet, but it will be set in the same universe as Fantasy. Like I said, should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home