Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just finished watching Tito Ortiz VS Ken Shamrock 3, and it was a good match. Would have been better if Shamroick had won, but oh well. I think the best part was the video at the end, showing scenes from Shamrocks career. After the match, Shamrock announced that he was retiring. all I have to say is Thanks for the memories Ken.

After the match I switched over to Sci Fi to watch ECWand what do I see? A butch of Divas from Raw, Smackdown, and ECW playing Extreme Strip Poker. Just what I wanted to watch on a wrestling show. Women getting naked. If I wanted to see that, I would be watching Spice right now. Instead I want to see pro wrestling. It was funny when Ashley was describing her outfit ("I'm wearing a tank top with blood on it")

Fortunatly the first match was C.M. Punk VS Rene Dupree. Unfortunatly they kept going to a split screen to show the Divas taking off their cloths when they lost a hand. Most other matchs I woudln't mind, but this is C.M. Punk :(

Punk won with the Annaconda Vice to continue his undefeated streak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home