Saturday, October 28, 2006

Postal Movie

While I heard about it a while ago, I got confirmation tonight while watching Game Head. They are making a movie based on the video game Postal. and if that weren't bad enough, the movie is being directed by Uwe Boll.

What I don't get is how they can make a movie based on the Postal games. Neither of them have a story. All you do is grab a weapon and shoot things!

Accually what I really can't believe is that not only are they making a movie, but their also making a third game! The first game was kind of fun, but the second one sucked!

I think the real question is whether or not Uwe Boll will be able to make this into a better movie then the game. One of the main complaints in the past has been that he messed up the stories, but when the source material sucks to begin with, there is no where to go but up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home