Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Doping in Pro Cycling.

I am sick of this. Apparently Alexandre Vinokourov has tested positive for blood doping and had to pull out of the Tour. They are still waiting on the B sample, but I am sure it will be positive too, just like I am sure that it is the same idiots who have had a habit of messing up samples and leveling charges against cyclists such as Lance Armstrong.

The thing I want to know is this. I don't know if he doped or not. but why reveal any test results now. It's not like he could have won or anything. He was way back in the rankings. Why not wait until the tour was over.

Oh wait. I know. because stuff like this causes headlines, causes people to pay attention, and that means more money.

Ruining peoples careers for money. I love cycling, but it is almost enough to make me want to give up on the sport.

I need to head over to Go Clipless or blue Collar. Mountain Biking news always seems to cheer me up when I get like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home