Saturday, October 27, 2007

Holy crap moment of the day

I was just laying on the couch watching 100 Scariest Movie Moments on Bravo (quick tip. don't watch this show while getting ready for work when you have to ride bike or walk there at 3 in the morning.) and I realized that I have 5 days off. I got done with work yesterday at 2, and I don't work again until Thursday at 1. Granted I don't consider Sundays odd, due to tons of stuff at church. and I will be spending Tuesday, Wednesday, and part of Monday carving pumpkins and watching horror movies, so those might not technically be days off since that is kind of like work. but the important part is I don't have to work at my normal jobs for 5 days. Sucks paycheck wise, but still cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home