Monday, October 22, 2007

NaNoWriMo Projects Revealed!

As you can see in the sidebar, I have decided on my National Novel Writing Month projects. That's right, two projects.

The great thing about NaNoWriMo is that any works of fiction written during November can be included in the 50,000 words goal. But the main projects I will be working on are the two listed, Power Force and Myths And Legends of Taaacow.

Power Force is a project I started working on about 4 years ago and have been eager to start on. It started life as a Power Rangers fan fic, but it soon evolved to the point that it barely resembled Power Rangers. Most people laugh when I tell them about it's origin, but after telling them about it, they have all agreed that it sounds good. J.H. even said something along the lines of "If anyone can make Power Rangers cool, it's you." That vote of confidence means a lot.

Myths and Legends of Taaacow is a new series I started working on last week and I am really excited about. the concept is that it is a collection of Myths dealing with a newly discovered Aztec Goddess. I have some research to do on Aztec Mythology, but I am really looking forward to this series.

Both have been added to the writing projects section of the sidebar, and I will also be starting a new weekly column about the stuff I posted the previous week as well as my thoughts on writing in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home