Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hell Week Is Over!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who know me and I have talked to recently, you know what I'm talking about. For the rest of my Non Exsistant Readers, allow me to explain what Hell Week 2007 was.

I finished working in the deli about two hours ago. That put an end to Hell Week; an 8 day period of lots of work and little to no sleep. In the last 8 days I've worked 103 hours, been on the road 9 hours driving back and forth to work, only got about four hours of sleep most of those days, and went two days where I was up for nearly twenty-four hours. In that time the shortest amount I had to work was an eight hour shift on Sunday. Otherwise I worked at least twelve hours a day, with about a third of those hours working overnight awake. What that means is I have to stay up from 11PM till 7Am, which I was able to do most of the time, with nothing to do. Did some writing, watched some TV and movies (finaly finished Deathnote 2) and played some Age Of Empires. Worked to keep me away for the most part.

I still have a couple of days at the Deli, but none at my other job, which means that I have a four day weekend coming up. since my last day off was on the 24th, I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home