Monday, December 17, 2007

This is the Shortpacked strip that was posted over the weekend on Toy News International. The scary thing is this is how my mind works too. I'll think of something that reminds me of something else and I'll go off on a tangent that has nothing to do with what ever I was talking about in the first place, or I'll bring up some obscure fact that will get me side tracked for a bit before returning to the original subject.

Annoying some times, but usually king of fun to see the look of confusion on peoples faces when they wonder where I'm going with this info.



On a side note, and completely unrelated to any of this (which in turn makes it related to the subject of this post) These were the top news posts when I when to the main page today

Green Lantern VS Sinestro Book Ends
Green Lanterns Poster

Might have to try to get that poster. If nothing else it's going up on my desktop next month :)

Speaking of Wallpapers, I just checked my Wallpaper folder, and Green Lantern and Optimus Prime are tied for most wallpapers for a single subject at 3 each. might have to scour the interweb to see if I can't find a winner for most pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home