Monday, February 25, 2008

I am so glad that I mastered the Mystical Ninja Art of Meknowsleep, which gave me the super power of being able to go a long time on very little sleep. Because I can't sleep.

Normally I would be sleeping by now. Normally I get home around 7:30 and am in bed by 8. So, as I said I should be asleep dreaming about taking over the world by now. Instead I am awake typing this.

Why am I typing this you ask? Do I suffer from Insomnia?

First of all, I don't suffer from insomnia. I enjoy it. that is part of the reason I became a master of the Mystical Ninja Art of Meknowsleep; so that I wouldn't have to sleep as much as a normal person.

Second of all, the reason I can't sleep is because of the stupid construction crew that is remodeling my building. They are outside, working away at the windows on the apartment right above me. Pounding away at nails and tearing up siding. Pounding hard enough to make the walls shake. In fact Superion just fell off the AC (or rather the cheap knock off of him that Casey found for me.) It's only a matter of time before Defensor and the Oust fan I have up there falls too.

Needless to say that it is next to impossible to fall asleep right now. I have slept through louder noises, including a branch that was about 6 inches around falling about 20 feet and landing less then a foot from my head while camping. but falling asleep is a little harder when it is noisy.

Sounds like they are mostly done (I hope) So I'm going to try to get some sleep. hope I'm catching Zs before 10.

On a quick side note that has noting to do with this, while the Defensor figure is a horrible knock off color wise, the Superion is actually pretty close to the real thing. of course they are both made of rather low quality plastic and don't fit together the best, which is rather common with knock offs, but I have been very impressed appearance wise with him.

Also, just because I am a Transformers fan and have to get my nerd on, Obviously the reason why Superion fell first, despite being made up of jets, he fell because Silverbolts fear of heights was too strong and disrupted the thrusters they use to stay up there all this time, causing them to go crashing to the ground.

Also, in the time it took me to type this, they have apparently finished, and Defensor did fall as well, but the Christmas Tree caught him. Looks like it's a good thing I didn't take it down yet. Sure he could have used his force field, but why use something that takes a huge amount of energy when you can just fall into a tree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home