Monday, June 23, 2008

A couple of days ago I was really worried. It was looking like I would have to reformat the External Drive, which has all my writing stuff on it, as well as a HUGE amount of stuff I downlaoded. Then I remembered that my USB drive has all my writing stuff on it and should only be a month or two out of date, a month or two when I did mostly SPW stuff, which I could jsut get off the site or rewrtite if I needed to. Fortunatly I was right. Tere was only 2 stories, one of which was only half finished, and 3 or 4 SPW shows that weren't on it. There was some other things, like updated rosters, some notes about different projects, stuff like that, but I could always redo those.

Then last night I was able to get all that stuff off the External Drive!!!!! Not only that but I was able to get a bunch of other stuff I hoped I could retrieve off there as well. There is still some stuff, like most of the stuff I downloaded, but I can always redownload that stuff. The important stuff is now on my Tower or USB Drive.



Update: I did lose some pics I took, but the only ones I wanted to keep in the first place were already in otehr locations, so that's no big deal. And in about 8 hours I will have a brand new hard drive to fill!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home