Saturday, May 09, 2009

As I mentioned yesterday, I am working on creating a web comic. I posted one of the strips on here (just look at the post below for the strip) and I even set up an account and site for it here on Blogger. (don't bother looking, it's hidden)

I spent all day working on it, getting the strips to look decent and readable, finishing them up and uploading them, putting together yesterdays (which was a last minute one) and posting stuff. The last time I checked my Gmail account, which I set up just for the comic, there was nothing from Comic Genesis (this was around 10:30 PM)

At 11:01 I got an e-mail saying my site was ready.

So now I have to move everything over to there. At least I didn't have to do a bunch of site design stuff that might not transfer over, and I should have a better site over all to work with.

Just wish they had sent that at 11:01 AM, not PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home