Monday, May 04, 2009

I was a little concerned when I saw that no one had read the stuff I had posted on AC on Friday, but I just checked my stats again after not checking them all weekend, and They have! Even Alliances Formed Ch 6 got \read, and no one has read that since I posted it. Might have something to do with the fact that I started adding the chapter numbers, so people know that I'm not just posting the same story over and over again. Someone went there to read the most recent chapter and read the rest as well. Something like that.

Not only that, But Girl In The Attic has had 12 people read it. That is only half way to Dragon's Fury's 26, but I might have to keep an eye on those numbers to see what I post this Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home