Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's been a while since I did the One Minute Writing thing, so I figured I would start again. If nothing else, it gives me something to post each day.

Today's topic is:

Linda Evangelista said she wouldn't get out of bed for less than $10,000.

What makes you get out of bed each morning?


I have to admit, I did take slightly longer the a minute this time. but I was almost done with the sentence, so I figured I better finish it. although the last sentence does make me sound like an alcoholic. Or an Irishman. of course sometimes it is hard to tell the difference.





What makes me get out of bed in the morning? Generally having to go to the bathroom does the trick. or having to go to work or somewhere else that would require getting out of bed. or being able to play a game I've been playing and really liking like Ghostbusters. of course a Guinness would be a good reason to get up too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home