Monday, June 15, 2009

Writing Roundup--June 15, 2009

Didn't post one of these last Monday. I'll get to why in a bit. First to cover the last one's checklist of stuff I wanted to get done.

Unfortunately I didn't get much done that week. The day after posting the Writing Roundup, my Grandma died. Needless to say I didn't get any writing done. I didn't help much with planning the funeral, but I didn't really feel like doing anything that required thinking. I did get some comics done for last week, but they were all strips that I had written a week before and just had to make.

Was going to post a new Roundup last Monday, but I got up late and didn't have time before I had to leave to take a bunch of kids to Kids Camp. and since there was little free time for the counselors, I didn't get much done last week either, although I did get a couple things started and figured out the ending of a new Watchajambe story. I also came up with a few ideas for new stories, which I can't wait to develop further.

As for this week, pretty simple. I'm going to try to get the July 2008 episodes of Powersurge as well as Night OF Champions 2008 done. I also hope to get Dragon's Birth and maybe that new Watchajambe story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home