Monday, June 01, 2009

Writing Roundup--June 1, 2009

Been a while since I did one of these. March 24, 2008 to be exact. I haven't writing a huge amount since then, kind of went through a dry spell creatively and then I got behind on stuff and of course that didn't help any. Hopefully doing these will help.

I'm also going to set some weekly goals (yeah, because that worked so well on the Game Journal)Nothing major, at least at the moment. Just a few stories with a deadline of the next Sunday. should be able to do that.

According to my records, I retro-posted the following stories.

The Battle Resumes (The Sacrifice Part 3)
Thomas
Please Recycle(HTTOTW Part 4)
Lessons Learned While Taking Apart A Laptop Screen
Green Hill Zone (Final Level Part 2)


I also got Red White and Bruised posted over on SPW Check it out. The Iceman VS Golden--Last Man Standing match and Canadian Connection VS Space Cowboys--Tag Title match are some of the best matches I've written in a long time, which is why I posted them here :)

As for goals for this week, I'm going to keep it simple. All the SPW Powersuge shows for July 2008. I got 1 done, and those shows are easy. its just a matter of doing them. I also hope to finally get Dragon's Birth, part 5 of Dragon done. and maybe a couple more.

Lets see if I can pull it off in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home