Sunday, June 06, 2010

ok, I'm an idiot.

I was all ready to watch the Twins VS the Braves, which started about 20 minutes ago (As I'm typing this) and it wasn't on 29 like the schedule said it was. "Ok," I thought. "It must have been moved to a different channel." so I did a search and all I could find that was on now was Twins VS Brewers from May 21! It was 11-0 Twins in the bottom of the 4th when I started watching, and I knew from the description that we destroyed them 15-3 But that isn't the game I was looking for!

So I went to the Twins website to see if it had been postponed or something. As the site was loading, I noticed something.

They play the Braves next week.

I was looking at the wrong week.

Sure enough a quick check confirmed that at 3 they play the A's and it will be on Channel 29.

Like I said, I'm an idiot. On the bright side, I can watch this game and then that one :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home