Sunday, July 29, 2012

I think I need help.

I just moved all the Pine Creek stories to their own site, found here.  If you go there, don't worry about the years.  that is when I posted each story.  They are all in chronological order.  The date is the only part that is important.

As I was moving them, I started keeping track of the characters, when they debuted, and if needed when they died.  In 12 stories, I introduced 34 characters.  Of those, only 9 have survived.  That means that in 12 stories, I have killed off 25 characters.  And one of the survivors is mentioned but hasn't shown up yet, so that doesn't count.

It gets better (or worse, depending on how you look at it.) Some of those survivors are part of ongoing storylines.  They have survived so far, but their story isn't done.  Will they make it to the end?  And how high will the body count rise before then?  I know, but everyone else will have to wait and see.  But don't worry.  The next story is coming soon.

Mwhahahahahahahahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home