Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Godfather Update

A while back (ok 2 posts) I mentioned the game coming out based on the Godfather movies. I just saw footage from it on Cinematach and all I can say is "Wow" I thought the graphics were good in Gran Tarismo, but these are even better. Its one thing to make an ultra real looking car game. Its another to make an ultra real looking game with people. There were several times when I thought I was watching the movies (Which I really need to do one of these days. I've seen parts of them, but never the whole movies.) All they showed were cut scenes, but if the game looks as good, it will be the best looking game ever.

Other games of note shown were Area 51 (great looking game, should be fun, but I probably won't play it. I just can't get use to playing an FPS with a controller. Give me a Mouse and Keyboard any day.) Predator: Concrete Jungle (You play as a Predator on the hunt. I'm sure there is more to the story then that, but that's all I could tell from the footage shown.) and Lego Star Wars (Can't wait to get that one.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home