Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Kim Is BACK!

If you stopped by in late September, you might have seen this post in which I complained that Kim Du Toit's blog had been shut down. So imagine my suprise when, after not having time to do much surfing in the last week, I saw on The Nation Of Riflemen the Kim as back! His new site can be found at www.theothersideofkim.com. I also updated the link in the sidebar so that it takes you there. Near as I can tell, everything is there. I don't know how he was able to start blogging again, but I will let you know as soon as I find out.

Now if Habbs would just start posting again, all would be right in the world again.

Ok, so all would not be right in the world, but it couldn't hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home