Friday, March 17, 2006

The Doctor Returns

Tonight, in a little less then an hour, the first new adventure of Doctor Who since 1996 will air on the Sci Fi Channel, and I am excited. I wasn't into the show until about four years ago, when Cat started showing it at The Fiend when it was slow. Since then I have been a fan. In fact, while I was excited to see Star Wars Episode 1, and was one of the people cheering when the logo appeared and the music started, but I am more excited about tonight.

The only down side is that I will miss the last hour of Smackdown, but I can find out what happenes on WWE.com or just DL the show :)


Update I went to the Doctor Who section on Sci Fi Channel web site and there are different trivia things at the bottom of the page. The best bit of info--the fact that The Doctor rebuilt the Sonic Screwdriver :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home