Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm not liking my odds of getting out and riding this week. I was going to go on a nice long ride yesterday, but it was too windy (not sure how windy it was here, but up north there were 70 MPH winds. Semis were being knocked over by the wind in a few places) and too humid. I just checked and found out that it is 65 degrees out with 90% humidity, which means that it won't feel nice out. The fact that it is suppose to be hot out with high humidity all week doesn't make things better. (it was still 80 degrees out at 10 last night.)

Normaly heat and humidity wouldn't bother me, but wind is a problem. If it isn't windy today, I might get some saddle time, but I'm not riding to work. With humidity that high, it is most likely going to rain, and I don't like leaving my bike out in the rain. Hopefully I can post a ride report later today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home