Sunday, June 18, 2006

CNN's Hidden Agenda?

I was checking out the news on CNN.com and I clicked on this link. I'm not going to post about the story itself. I've posted before about idiots who post stuff they don't want found, in this case nude photos, online. I don't feel like posting about it again.

What I am posting about in the sub-heading of the article, which states that the school this teacher taught at is the same one that President Bush's daughters attended. This has nothing to do with the article, so why is it there? is it because of some hidden, liberal agenda? Are they hoping to make Bush look bad by connecting him and his family to this story? For If there is, I wouldn't be suprised. The news media is natoriously liberal, dispite what some letter writers to the Star Tribune might say.



Update: I wrote this yesterday, when I first saw this article, but didn't have time to post it so I saved it as a draft. After Iposted it, I clicked the link to make sure it still worked and noticed that they had removed the sub heading. There is still line at the end of the article, but I have no problem with that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home