Friday, June 16, 2006

NNNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have today off. My first day off since Memorial Day. So I decided to wake up early and watch Beast Wars on on G4,. but what I saw disappointed me. I was all excited when I saw what episode was on. So excited in fact that I ran to my living room to watch it in there (bigger screen, better sound system)

The episode was Code Of Hero

Transformers fans know all about the greatnes of this episode. For everyone else, it is the best episode in Beast wars and possibly the best Transformers episode of all time.

We had expeienced the death of Cybertronians before. Transformers: The Movie saw the deahs of several character, including Wheeljack, Ironhide, Prowl, and Optimus Prime. But there was nothing like this. As Ben Yee said,

Once Dinobot discovered his destiny, he did not run. He acted like a true hero would and embraced it with all his heart and determination. Battling more fierce and powerful than he ever had before, all in the name of protecting life and the future, he showed us the best that a Transformer can be. However, at the same time he showed something that we rarely see in children's programming: war has consequences. This is a powerful message and the ending of this episode had me in tears, this ranks among the best Transformers episodes ever, not just Beast Wars Transformers, but every series that has ever aired.


This is truly one of the greatest episodes ever, but they compressed it into a clip show! They told the entire story in about 5 minutes!

It gets worse though. Afterwards they showed clipshow versions of Transmutate, and Agenda parts 1-3. Some of the best episodes in the series, compressed into 5 minute segments. For someone like me who has seen all these episodes countless times, it was very sad indeed.

Do yourself a favor and either buy or download these episodes and watch them as they were ment to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home