Friday, June 09, 2006

Redwood Community Parade

Just got back from the parade. It was kind of cold, but it was fun. It was also kind of wierd. It was the first time in 2 years that Team Biked It wasn't in it. 2 years ago, it was fun. we were just goofing around, saw someone we knew and asked if we could join them. They said yes, and we followed themdoing Figure 8's, wheelies, and other tricks we could do on how Low Riders. Last year we rode with my church, and it was fun, but there were to many people riding with us, and a bunch of them were kids who weren't that experianced. I couldn't have fun doing tricks because I was afraid I was going to hit someone.

Like I said, it was fun. Casey called and I sat with him. Accualy I leaned against my Mountain Bike :)

They invited me to the Red Birds game after the parade, but I had to get home and get ready for bed. Plus Doctor Who was on :) I missed the first half, but I am taping it, so I will watch the first part tomarrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home