Sunday, June 18, 2006

Video Of The Day--June 17, 2006

Man am I getting bad at doing this. I am accualy thinking about canceling the Video Of The Day, although I will stillpost the some videos that I want to share. Any ways, here are the videos for today and yesterday. The first is part 2 of that X Division tribute, fetureing more X Division wrestlers.

Once again I saved the best for last. The second video is Christopher Daniels VS Alex Shelly VS Sonjau Dutt in a triple threat match for Zero-1 Max in Japan. Daniels is one of the best wrestlers out there, even better then Samoa Joe, despite what some of my firends might say.

It's kind of cool that the fans are chanting "Fallen Angle", despite the fact that when Daniels was wrestling in Japan full time, he wore a mask and wrestled under the name Curry Man.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home