Monday, August 14, 2006

First Game Of The Season

Tonight is the first game of the Viking's season. True it is a pre-season game, but that's ok. It will the first time since the end of last season that we get to see the Purple People Easters in action, and that is all that matters.

It should be interesting. In addition to new players and new uniforms (not a big fan of the new uniforms, but I'll get use to them) they also have a new head coach (who has gotten comparisions to legendary head coach Bud Grant,) a new coaching staff, and a new style of play. Can't wait to see how it works out.

It should also be intersting because of who we are playing. The Oakland Raiders. The same team that took Randy Moss off of our hands. This will be the first time Moss played in the dome since being traded to the Raiders, and while he got a good reaction when he walked out to the field for practice, it should be interesting what kind of reaction he gets once the game starts. On thing's for sure. He needs to get a new hair stylist. He looks like Chewbacca's evil twin. He looks like an extra from Planet Of The Apes. I wish I could find a pic, but if I see him with that hair style after this, I think he might just dethrone Jan Ulrich as having the stupidest hair style I have ever seen.

Saddly I won't beable to watch the whole game, partly because I have to work tomarrow and partly because the guys are coming over at 8 to watch Raw, but you better believe that I will be reading about the game as I get ready for work tomarrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home