Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's amazing how much good a quick shower can do. I have been feeling really tired all day, and was planning on just taking a shower and taking a long nap when I got home, but of course I remembered that I had too much stuff to do. Stuff like try to get Brian's computer working, Figure out why Civilization 3 won't work on AZ's computer, and clean the appartment. So after eating and reading a few blogs (and still feeling tired) I took a shower. When I got out, I felt much better, although I am still a little tired (maybe some Star Wars Battlefield 2 will help with that.) Long story short, I didn't think I owuld be able to do much without taking a nap. Instead it is 3 (when I normaly wake up from my naps) and I have done lots of stuf and had plenty of energy.

Unfortunatly none of the reasons I mentioned for having to stay up have gotten done, but the day is still young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home