Sunday, November 19, 2006

TNA Gensis

Tonight some friends are coming over, the PPV servers are fixed, and we will be watching TNA's Genesis PPV. It should be a good show. There are some pretty decent Tag Matchs on the Undercard, Christpher Daniels VS Chris Sabin for the X-Division Title and A.J. Styles VS Christian Cage should be some amazing matchs. Any of those guys to geather are great matchs, and we get all of them in two matchs tonight :)

The main events should be good. Abyss VS Sting for the NWA Heavyweight Title should be good. I've never sceen a full PPV Sting match, just clips and some matchs on Impact. I've sceen the Tag Team matchs he was in from some of the past TNA PPVs, but that isn't the same, so I am kind of excited to see my first 1-on-1 Sting match.

Of course the match we are all waiting for is Kurt Angle VS Samoa Joe. I have a feeling the room is going to be divided into Joe fans and Angle fans. I personally am not taking sides. I like both of them equally. If you were to throw Chris Benoit in, then I wold have to choose sides, but in this match, I can't. all I know is that it should be a Match Of The Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home