Monday, November 13, 2006

Politics and Superheros

Saw this on The Anarchangel and I think Chris has the right idea, although I think Captain America would be a better choice. Yeah he has sided against the government from time to time, most recently during the Civil War, but atleast he doesn't have the whole alcoholism thing. (bush already had to deal with that sort of thing. No need to have another boozer in a government position.

I also saw this while reading the comments for the above post. While I have often said that I choose not to side with any one party, I usually agree with the Republicans more then I agree with the Democrates. So I was glad to see that the best D.C. hero of them all is republican. Spidy was found to be a democrate, but as I have said, I vote for who I agree with the most, so there isn't anythign wrong with that. if Spidy ran for office, I would probobly vote for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home